top of page

Programs & Events

Public·12 membres
Logician Tarot
Logician Tarot

40 60 ???ቶች 2022 Pdf Download


40/60 ቤቶች 2022 pdf download: How to Apply for and Get a Condominium Unit in Ethiopia




Ethiopia is one of the fastest urbanizing countries in Africa, with a population of over 110 million people. However, the demand for adequate and affordable housing in urban areas far exceeds the supply, leading to overcrowding, slums, and informal settlements. To address this challenge, the Ethiopian government launched the Integrated Housing Development Programme (IHDP) in 2006, which aims to provide low- and middle-income households with access to decent and subsidized condominium units.


One of the components of the IHDP is the 40/60 scheme, which targets households with a monthly income of more than 3,500 birr (about $64). Under this scheme, applicants pay 40% of the total cost of the unit in installments, while the remaining 60% is covered by a mortgage loan from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. The units are allocated through a lottery system, which is conducted every year.




40 60 ቤቶች 2022 pdf download



If you are interested in applying for a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme, you need to know how to download the list of winners for 2022, which is expected to be released soon. In this article, we will explain what are 40/60 ቤቶች, how they fit into Ethiopia's housing policy, how you can apply for and download the list of winners for 2022, and what are the benefits and challenges of living in a condominium unit.


What are 40/60 ቤቶች and why are they important for Ethiopia's housing policy?




40/60 ቤቶች are condominium units that are built and subsidized by the government under the IHDP. The IHDP is a large-scale housing programme that aims to construct 400,000 housing units, create 200,000 jobs, promote the development of 10,000 micro- and small-enterprises, and enhance the capacity of the construction sector.


The IHDP has two main components: the 20/80 scheme and the 40/60 scheme. The 20/80 scheme targets households with a monthly income of less than 3,500 birr (about $64), who pay 20% of the total cost of the unit in installments, while the remaining 80% is covered by a mortgage loan from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. The 40/60 scheme targets households with a monthly income of more than 3,500 birr (about $64), who pay 40% of the total cost of the unit in installments, while the remaining 60% is covered by a mortgage loan from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.


The IHDP is important for Ethiopia's housing policy because it addresses one of the most pressing social and economic problems in urban areas: the shortage of adequate and affordable housing. According to the World Bank, about 70% of Addis Ababa's population lives in slums or informal settlements. The IHDP aims to provide low- and middle-income households with access to decent and subsidized condominium units that have basic amenities such as water, electricity, sanitation, and security.


How can people apply for and download the list of winners for 2022?




To apply for a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme, you need to follow these steps: - Register online at the Ministry of Urban Development and Construction (MUDC) website or visit one of the designated registration centers in your city. - Fill out the application form and provide the required documents, such as your ID card, income statement, bank account details, and proof of residence. - Pay the registration fee of 50 birr (about $0.9) and the first installment of 10% of the total cost of the unit you are applying for. The amount of the installment depends on the size and type of the unit you choose. For example, a one-bedroom unit costs 162,000 birr (about $2,950), a two-bedroom unit costs 243,000 birr (about $4,430), and a three-bedroom unit costs 324,000 birr (about $5,900). - Wait for the lottery draw, which is conducted by the MUDC and announced on national media. The lottery draw is based on a random selection of applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and paid the first installment. - If you are selected as a winner, you will receive a notification letter from the MUDC with your condominium unit number and location. You will also need to pay the second installment of 15% of the total cost of the unit within 30 days of receiving the notification letter. - If you are not selected as a winner, you will be placed on a waiting list for future draws. You can also request a refund of your first installment if you wish to withdraw from the programme. To download the list of winners for 2022, you need to visit the MUDC website or check the local newspapers and TV channels that will publish and broadcast the results. You can also call the MUDC hotline at +251 11 553 6911 or +251 11 553 6912 to inquire about your status. What are the price, location, and types of condominium units available?




The price of a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme varies depending on the size and type of the unit. The table below shows the different types and prices of units available.



Type


Size (sqm)


Price (birr)


One-bedroom


60


162,000


Two-bedroom


75


243,000


Three-bedroom


100


324,000


Four-bedroom


110


356,400


The location of a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme depends on the availability of land and infrastructure in different cities. The MUDC has identified several sites for constructing condominium units in Addis Ababa and other regional cities such as Adama, Bahir Dar, Hawassa, Mekele, and Jimma.


The types of condominium units available under the 40/60 scheme are mainly apartment buildings with four or five stories. Each building has a common staircase, corridor, balcony, and roof terrace. Each unit has a living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, and one to four bedrooms. The units are equipped with basic amenities such as water, electricity, sanitation, and security.


What are the benefits and challenges of living in a condominium unit?




Living in a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme has several benefits for residents and the government. Some of these benefits are:



  • Affordability: The condominium units are subsidized by the government and sold at lower prices than market rates. The mortgage loan from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia has a low interest rate of 9.5% per annum and a long repayment period of up to 20 years.



  • Quality: The condominium units are built with standard materials and designs that ensure durability and safety. The units also have better amenities and services than slums or informal settlements.



  • Diversity: The condominium units are open to all Ethiopian citizens regardless of their ethnicity, religion, gender, or political affiliation. The units also foster social integration and cohesion among residents from different backgrounds.



  • Sustainability: The condominium units are designed to minimize environmental impacts and promote energy efficiency. The units have solar panels for water heating, rainwater harvesting systems for irrigation, waste management systems for recycling, and green spaces for recreation.



  • Development: The condominium units contribute to the economic and social development of the country by creating jobs, stimulating the construction sector, improving the urban landscape, and reducing poverty and inequality.



However, living in a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme also has some challenges for residents and the government. Some of these challenges are:



  • Accessibility: The demand for condominium units is much higher than the supply, resulting in long waiting lists and delays in delivery. The lottery system also creates uncertainty and frustration among applicants who may not be selected as winners.



  • Affordability: The condominium units are still expensive for many low- and middle-income households, especially considering the high cost of living in urban areas. The mortgage loan also imposes a heavy financial burden on residents who have to repay it for many years.



  • Quality: The condominium units are often plagued by poor construction quality and maintenance issues, such as cracks, leaks, mold, pests, and power outages. The units also lack adequate parking spaces, storage facilities, and recreational areas.



  • Diversity: The condominium units are sometimes subject to social conflicts and tensions among residents from different ethnic, religious, or political groups. The units also tend to isolate residents from their original communities and networks.



  • Sustainability: The condominium units are not always environmentally friendly and energy efficient, as they consume a lot of resources and generate a lot of waste. The units also have negative impacts on the urban planning and infrastructure, such as congestion, pollution, and displacement.



Conclusion




40/60 ቤቶች are condominium units that are built and subsidized by the government under the IHDP, which is a large-scale housing programme that aims to provide low- and middle-income households with access to decent and affordable housing in urban areas. To apply for a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme, you need to register online or in person, pay the first installment of 10% of the total cost of the unit, and wait for the lottery draw. To download the list of winners for 2022, you need to visit the MUDC website or check the local media outlets. Living in a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme has several benefits and challenges for residents and the government, which need to be weighed carefully before making a decision.


If you are interested in applying for a condominium unit under the 40/60 scheme, you should act fast and follow the instructions pr


À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

bottom of page